ARE YOU OUR NEXT ASSOCIATE DOCTOR?
Watch the video to learn more about our office
Why Work at CORE Chiropractic?
- We train! You've learned how to be a chiropractor, but there's so much more to learn in order to help you reach your potential in practice.
- Do you want to eventually own your own office? We can help get you there! Learn the business of chiropractic - not just how to adjust people.
- Working in a multi-doctor office means you can take a vacation and not lose your patients! We also offer health insurance benefits and more!
- We see lots of new patients and that means you'll be able to grow your practice quickly, helping you earn a good income because you benefit from a thriving and growing practice.
Hear From Our Great Team Of Associate Chiropractors...
Dr. Kevin Wafer
Dr. Brandon Siegmund
Dr. Bryen Brown
Our Invitation and Challenge
If you become part of CORE Chiropractic, we want you to become part of our team dedicated to health and excellence. We expect everyone working side by side with us to be dedicated, creative, and interested in our growth as a team, clinic system and force for health. This isn't a job for people not interested in professional and personal growth.
Hear Our Story On This Podcast!
- Find out how much we struggled when we first started in practice; and how we can help you from dealing with those issues.
- Learn How Dr. Philip Cordova got interested in online marketing to share chiropractic care with more people in Houston (and he can show you that too)
- Discover how we went from renting a room in a shared chiropractic office to opening up our own location and building that to more than 250 patients per week.
- Hear more about how we added associate doctors, then added a satellite clinic to help our doctors continue to have success.
More About The Job...
The cornerstone of a great CORE Chiropractic Associate Doctor is their diagnostic and adjusting skills, attitude, care for their patients, and accuracy and efficiency in their work. These qualities make the difference in our doctors and our patients' results. We don't expect you to be perfect when you start, but we do expect that you'll continue to improve. Your attention to improving will make all the difference in your future success.
CORE Chiropractic strives to develop win-win relationships that allow an associate DC to grow, learn and to benefit from their hard work. If your practice grows, our practice grows, and that's a great scenario for both of us. We don't want to see you struggle hoping to grow, we want to see you thrive and grow as soon as possible.
We help patients from an acute onset of symptoms through their resolution and into a life long routine of chiropractic care. We enjoy treating families and encouraging maintenance care that is right for everyone. We seek to find the underlying health problems of every patient. When we find that their problem is consistent with the subluxation, we go right to work on correcting and supporting the spine. Our care is based on the adjustment and additional care utilizing spinal decompression, knee decompression therapy, and PEMF therapy.
We do not do a lot of soft tissue work or rehabilitation within the office. We will refer our patients to providers that do that and/or provide our patients with home care exercises and recommendations as needed. We are not considered a multi-discipline practice, nor do we see third-party personal injury patients, or Worker's Compensation. Our average accounts receivable is around 60 days. You won't wait years to get paid on services you perform.
Do You Have To Learn Marketing?
In addition to treating patients, the associate should be able to bring in their own patients. It is essential that the DC is able and willing to market to the community to be able to build his/her practice. This is not a punishment, but rather a way of making sure you develop to the point that you can successfully develop and run your own practice in the future. This is a skill you must learn if you want to be successful long-term in chiropractic. We will figure out which channel or program will work best for your style and skill set. Let's find a way of marketing that you will actually enjoy and be able to use long-term.
The associate doctor will see the patient from beginning to end. They will learn scripts that reflect the values of CORE so that each patient will have a very similar experience, yet tailored to their specific problem. The associate doctor will do the consultation, examination, x-rays, chiropractic adjustments, and therapy. We hope your initial goal will be to efficiently and effectively treat 100 patients per week within six months of starting at our office. This is work, but a completely reasonable goal in our system.
The associate doctor is at the office during office hours, 15 minutes before the first patient and 15 minutes after the last patient. Our doctors work an average of 45 - 50 hrs of focused, high energy chiropractic care along with in-office training and marketing.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a leader; a leader who will lead the sick to good health; a leader that will add value to the office and will be a benefit to us as much as we can benefit you. We discourage someone who just wants a “job." This isn't a place to just punch the clock. This is a place to learn, grow, be successful, and get ready for future practice success.